- Over 25 years of business and financial management experience
- Previously at BPL Global Limited, Bayer A.G., Dick’s Sporting Goods, Inc and Arthur Andersen LLP
- Certified Public Accountant (Pennsylvania); BS in Accounting and Economics from Saint Vincent College; MBA from Robert Morris University
- Certified Public Accountant and a Chartered Global Management Accountant with over 20 years of business and accounting experience
- Previously at LB Foster Company, PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, and Sisterson & Co LLP
- MBA from University of Pittsburgh; BS in Accounting from Indiana University of Pennsylvania
John Ciroli is Montauk Renewables’ Chief Legal Officer. He leads the company’s Legal team and its legal strategies. This includes the company’s corporate governance, securities and corporate finance, commercial, litigation, competition and antitrust, compliance, privacy, environmental, labor and employment, and intellectual property legal issues and work. John joined Montauk in 2020 and played a crucial role in the company’s NASDAQ IPO in 2021 and navigation of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Prior to joining Montauk, John served as North American Legal Counsel and HR Director at HUB Parking Technology Inc. and FAAC International USA, as Senior Litigation Counsel for the Housing Authority of the City of Pittsburgh, and as a Professor at Concord Law School.
John holds a Juris Doctor from Capital University School of Law and a bachelor’s degree from Duquesne University.
Previously at Sony Electronics Inc.
BS in Environmental Engineering Technology from Pennsylvania State University
- Over 30 years experience managing environmental compliance programs for fossil and biogas energy operations.
- Previously at Duquesne Light and Koppers Companies.
- BS in Chemical Engineering from Northeastern University and is a Qualified Environmental Professional.